|G.A.R. (Gar Angler Roundup) Invitational Rules
|Come join us for the G.A.R. Invitational!!
|Copyright © 2010 Poor Man's Country Club. All Rights Reserved. Site designed by BigFinVideo.com
|FINAL RULES WILL BE DISCUSSED AT CAPTAINS MEETING
THIS IS AN "INVITATION ONLY" TOURNAMENT
1. Two case minimum
2. NO jug lines, trout lines, hand lines, snares, etc.
3. Fish must be caught by ROD & REEL ONLY
4. NO CALCUTTA…Team Entry Fee is $1500 ($375 per person based on 4-man teams)
From this entry fee $100 will be deducted for tournament expenses (Tournament shirt (4)
and cleaning of fish (2)). The remaining $1,400 will be prize money split the following way:
1st place 70%, 2nd place 20% and 3rd place 10%
5. Maximum of four (4) anglers per team
6. You can have only four line (4 hooks) in the water at any given time
7. No Jackasses!
8. All team members MUST be at the shotgun start at 6:00am
9. All team members must fish from the same boat (You must stay together and fish together)
10. You must launch from a public boat ramp
11. Public water ONLY! All water fished must be open to the public
12. No lines are allowed in the water before 7:00am
13. All teams with fish must report to the weigh master at Poor Man’s Country Club by 4:00pm
14. The only fish to be weighed in are two (2) Alligator Gar exceeding 54” in length and must
be in edible condition.
15. The ONLY fish that can be presented to the weigh master are those that are to be
entered in the tournament. (2 fish limit). There will be a $50 fee charged for each fish you
leave over the 2-fish tournament limit.
16. In the event of a tie, the total length will prevail
17. The decision of the tournament directors will be final
18. Participation will be limited to the first 25 PAID entries
19. All fish and game rules must be adhered to
|This in an Invitation Only Tournament
Winning teams will be subject to polygraph tests
***PLEASE NOTE: Since last year's tournament was cancelled
due to Hurricane Harvey... this year, anyone who wants to
double their entry fee to $3,000 will be eligible to win both this
and last year’s tournament. You do not have to enter both. If
this year’s winner does not enter both, then the highest
finishing boat who does enter both pots will be declared last